2011 Subaru Legacy 2.5iCome in and take this Legacy for test drive!
$11,500Plus Taxes & Licensing
This 2011 Subaru Legacy has heated seats. The headgasket and timing belt have been replaced. Excellent condition!
The Legacy was redesigned for 2010, its first complete makeover since 2005. A sister of the Outback wagon, the Legacy comes only as a sedan. It grew for 2010, adding much-needed space to the backseat, yet its mileage improved. It competes with cars like the Chevrolet Malibu, Ford Fusion, Honda Accord, Nissan Altima and Toyota Camry.
Choices abound with the Legacy, which comes in many trim levels and offers three engine types and three transmissions. Distinguished first by the engine type — a 2.5-liter four-cylinder, a turbocharged version of the same and a new 3.6-liter six-cylinder — each comes with Premium and Limited trim levels. The 2.5i and 3.6R are base versions of the non-turbo trim levels.
The Legacy’s headlight shape strays into Nissan/Infiniti territory, but the grille has Subaru’s familiar wing-shaped crossbar and constellation symbol. Exterior features include:
- Standard 16-inch wheels
- Available 17- and 18-inch alloy wheels
- Functional hood scoop on 2.5 GT
- Projector beam headlights
In addition to a nearly 4-inch increase in backseat legroom, last year’s redesign made the Legacy a couple of inches wider, which helps hip and shoulder room in the front and back. The interior materials were upgraded and include metallic-looking trim on the steering wheel and other surfaces. Upholstery choices include cloth and leather. Interior features include:
- Standard tilt/telescoping steering wheel with audio and cruise-control buttons
- Standard keyless entry
- Standard 60/40-split folding rear seats
- Available Bluetooth audio streaming capability
- Available dual-zone climate control
- Available navigation system with backup camera
UNDER THE HOOD
Three engines — a 2.5-liter four-cylinder, a turbocharged 2.5-liter and a 3.6-liter six-cylinder — make 170 horsepower, 265 hp and 256 hp, respectively.
- 170-horsepower, 2.5-liter four-cylinder
- 265-hp, turbocharged 2.5-liter four-cylinder
- 256-hp, 3.6-liter six-cylinder
- Six-speed manual transmission
- Continuously variable automatic transmission with manual mode
- Five-speed automatic (3.6-liter six-cylinder)
- Standard all-wheel drive
Standard safety features include:
- Four-wheel antilock brakes with brake assist
- Electronic stability system
- Side-impact airbags
- Side curtain airbags for front and rear seats
- Air Conditioning
- CD Autochanger
- Cruise Control
- Floor Mats
- Heated Front Seats
- Power Steering
- 2.5L H-4 Engine
- 19mpg city / 27mpg hwy (estimate)
- 6-spd man w/OD Transmission
- 170 @ 5,600 rpm Horsepower
- 170 @ 4,000 rpm Torque
- all wheel Drive type
- ABS and driveline Traction control
- 16" steel Wheels
- front air conditioning
- AM/FM stereo, seek-scan Radio
- cloth Seat trim
|Engine:||2.5L 4 Cylinder|
|Exterior Color:||Azurite Blue Pearl|
|MPG:||19 City / 27 Highway|
Browse through the selection of vehicles that have recently been added to our inventory.
All-wheel drive makes the Legacy an excellent choice for anyone who has to contend with weather.However, its fresh styling, respectable performance and excellent handling make the Legacy is a solid choice for anyone shopping for a durable four-door sedan.
This fifth-generation Legacy offers adequate front and rear-seat legroom, yet doesn't seem overly large, thanks to shorter overhangs compared to the previous generation (pre-2010 models).Trunk space measures 14.7 cubic feet, which is average for the segment.
Powertrains include a 3.6-liter six-cylinder engine, a turbocharged double-overhead-cam four-cylinder, and a 2.5-liter single-overhead cam four-cylinder.
Styling-wise, the Subaru Legacy stands apart from the rest with its distinctive silhouette.The body has pronounced fender flares and a grille with a bold chrome trademark wing.